Sunday, August 20, 2017

INSTAGRAM (Yup, It's your turn !)

                               
  I have recently returned from taking my first stroll through a few of the WAY TOO MANY "Brendan Fraser" pages on Instagram. EEEP😨! Wow, there are some seriously confused people over there.

@brendanfraserupdates -They don't have any of the locations or years of the pictures right, they don't recognize directors or know the names of people in photos with him unless they are actors. Brendan has never dated any of those girls, he doesn't have a white car, has never owned a house in Santa Monica, doesn't shop on Rodeo Drive and Easter is not in November. Oh, and calling him "B" is a pretty lame way to pretend that you know him. How did you ever think that up ?😕

I counted 54 "Brendan Fraser" accounts ! Three are "official". Um, no they're not. What is wrong with you people ??? Don't you have any hobbies or interests ? Don't you have a job ? A family ? A tv set ? It makes me sad that so many people are wasting their lives with this silliness. Man, I thought Reddit, Facebook and the Chans were bad but this is terrible and I really wish it would stop. Brendan has a very full life and he would want you to have one too.


Why aren't there any posts here from Italy ? Because for the most part the sets are closed (as they were in London due to recent events) and there aren't any photographers taking pictures and unless I, or Tess, are making a video which is obviously meant for visual amusement, we don't make things up. Listen, I'll tell you a little secret. SETS ARE BORING !!! Ninety percent of the time is spent sitting around waiting. Do you want pictures of that ?
If you said yes, that's sad.

 When we have REAL news or photos (not fan phone pictures- Go to Facebook or Instagram for those)  we'll post them here. Scouts honor. (Reminder: Neither Brendan or TheChamCham was ever a boy scout.)

Warning: My next post will be about Tess' mother's 60th birthday bash in New Orleans. If that interests you, swell. If it doesn't, then you're probably in the wrong place.


                                                                                See ya ! 😉

7 comments:

  1. Hi TheChamCham, I don't post to Instagram but I had to check out the "Brendan Fraser" pages you were referring to, and WOW!! The captions they had for 99% of the pictures were ridiculous and actually made me laugh out loud.

    Hopefully Brendan's true fans no the difference between fact and fiction. And calling it fiction is a long shot. :(

    Thanks for keeping everyone posted on the facts. I look forward to hearing about that birthday bash! ;)

    Take Care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops...correction to my post. It should say "know the difference" not "no the difference." Spelling and grammar is a pet peeve of mine, especially since I am a writer, my life depends on it. I could not let that go without correcting it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I was going to say "a good time was had by all", but you beat me to it. It sounds like a lovely party and the food doesn't sound too shabby either. Sounds like Tess outdid herself.









    probably would have gotten my feathers a bit ruffled, but sounds like y'all have all learned to work it out. That's great. Mrs.D will have some great memories. Looking forward to more pix.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry!!! The food was amazing and she DID outdo herself but she never goes halfway, My Tess. I added a few pix that will prove that. Ruffled feathers ? Sometimes. But I'm becoming an expert at walking on eggshells after all these years. Now if I could only get her to stop throwing them at my feet, I'd really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Somehow I messed up my previous post but apparently you figured it out. I was referring to the email you received.
    I think you are becoming a master at keeping your cool.
    Seriously though, watch out for those eggshells, especially if you're barefooted ;-)

    ReplyDelete